Church of Saint-Charles

Church of Saint-Charles

This French Renaissance-style Cathedral opened in 1883 and is the resting place of the Princes of Monaco and Princess Grace. It features a 108ft bell-tower, 19 stained glass windows to light the nave and gilded chandeliers from the former armory of the Prince's Palace (now the Throne Room).

amstel 54
Monaco
98000

Phone: 37793307490

URL: